What makes a successful Franchisee?
We are looking for motivated individuals who are eager to get started in this exciting and challenging industry. When you join our network of success you will be part of a national energetic group of business owners creating opportunity for all within the franchise.
If you’re a strong communicator, you're almost there. It doesn’t matter what your business background is, if you like to talk to people, think you can lead a team, then we want you to join our group.
We support Belinda Smith and 'The Root Cause'. Franchisees, managers, staff and sponsors attending the 2016 conference dug deep and presented Belinda and Israel with a cheque for $10,000 – a donation that will ensure another 750 children are educated by Belinda’s Mad Food Science Program.
• Brand passion – being able to identify with Worldwide.
• Relationship skills – being able to relate with customers, team members and production staff in a confident and friendly manner.
• Proactivity – a belief that your success is up to you.
• Sales orientation – comfortable in a sales management or promotional role.
• Being comfortable with technology - unafraid to engage with new processes.
• Leadership potential – being comfortable leading and motivating others to get things done.
• Emotionally resilient – being able to cope with stress and life’s ups and downs.
• Organisational skills – being organised in your daily life with the ability to multi task.
• Family and social support from people who will encourage and support you.
Request a franchise pack.
Fill out this form to receive a FREE information kit.